Yesterday I was feeling like a slug because I got nothing done all day.
Today I realize I am my own worst enemy.
- I left the house at 8:15 am.
- I picked up both kids from a sleepover.
- I dropped one off at a playdate.
- I picked up a friend for the other.
130 miles and almost 3 hours later, I walked back in the door.
I wonder why my mind is fragmented?
And I never get anything done.
I am my own worst enemy, because I still need to
- Make call the refi guy for my mortgage.
- See if the medical records have shone up at the new pediatrician's office yet.
- Make dip for music at the pool tonight.
- Buy a birthday gift for the neighbor's birthday party this evening.
- Think about dinner.
- And lunch...it is almost lunch time
Did I mention I haven't gotten anything done yet?
I am my own worst enemy!