I could pretty much make celebrating, or should I say OBSERVING that 1-10, but I do have a few things to get through next week first.
Here is my To-Do list for next week, and since next week is still June, it counts:
2. Pack up my room my 3 pm on Monday.
3. Tuesday morning, get fasting bloodwork for my physical the following week.
4. Get my hair cut and colored on Tuesday.
5. Change the eye doctor's appointment that is currently scheduled for...TUESDAY!
6. Go to the pool.
7. Prepare and decorate room for Vacation Church School in two weeks.
8. Follow up on record transfer to new pediatrician.
9. Once records are transferred, make an appointment for a physical for both children, hopefully for the following week, so we can get it out of the way before we
10. Go to DISNEY WORLD. Where we will be at the end of the month for.....
It always comes back to that, because that's how I roll!