I seem to be electronically charged, because this last week, it seems like every electronic I touch goes kaput.
Case in point:
- Last week, my car charger for my phone AND the dvd adapter both stopped working. The Check Engine light in my car went on.
- I needed an oil change, so I took the car in. Six hundred dollars later, the problem was fixed, but the problem was not the outlets in the car. They were working fine.
- My laptop stopped working... I have an HP and the DC jack went again. Last time it was covered under warranty, this time, it would be $45 for the part and $120 for the labor....time to get a new computer!!! Luckily, I have my work laptop home for the summer, so I was able to use that for the time being.
- Light at the end of the tunnel. Lawn Boy took my charger to the phone store and that, at least was covered under warranty. Then he found me a much cheaper version of the adapter for the DVD player... both needed because we were heading up north!
- I got up north and while traveling to the wilderness for my family's annual reunion vacation, my car started dinging and the dash lit up!!!! A trip to the local car deal found that while they couldn't target the problem, it was not something that would prevent me from driving home.
- Upon returning home, my work laptop would no longer connect to the Internet, so I've been relying on my phone, which keeps randomly shutting off for the last few days!