- Football, football, more football.
- Apples...pie, cider or just by themselves. I love me a tart, juicy Mac!
- Pumpkins... pie, bread, on the front porch
- Changing leaves... I was told when I moved Below the Mason Dixon Line that I would miss the leaves. I scoffed. Well, five years later, I am here to tell you I need me some changing leaves!
- First fire in the fireplace.... Oh how I love that down here that simply means flipping a switch to turn on the gas logs.
- S'mores in the fire pit... A fall activity here because it's too hot in the summer.
- A warm fleecy sweater... for those crisp, cool afternoons outside and because I'm cheap one won't turn on the heat!
- The Great Costume Discussion that begins in preparation for Halloween...not that I manage to actually get costumes until the weekend before. *sigh*
I originally wrote this post last week to link up with Monday Listicles after missing the Writer's Workshop on the same topic the week before. I figure, heck, it's still fall, right?I might as well just go ahead, because apparently, everybody else is doing it!